Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/westendg/public_html/masha/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
MashaPlus reconstruction
Hello !
..::MashaPlus::..Masaharu Fukuyama International Community
November 20, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: MashaPlus reconstruction  (Read 55491 times)
Kim Nguyen
Administrator

« on: August 27, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

Good day guys,

As you may know, I was having some troubles with my server and as a result, I'm considering moving all data of MashaPlus and this forum to a new host and probably with new domain.

It will not start right now but very likely in the next few weeks or next month. I just want to pre-inform you guys so there's no panic when I decide to do so.

Besides, I'm just wondering if any kind soul here happens to know one thing or two about website design and management, or about good host/domain. Any help is highly and sincerely appreciated.

Thank you so much and regards Wink

Kim

River
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:41 PM »

Thank you for informing us!

I will try to backup the posts here just in case it got lost during the move. Thank you so much for providing this place. Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist you with the domain and web hosting thing, I have no idea how it works. But I can ask around, see if there's any reliable host around. Thanks.
AngelReii
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »

Thanks Kim for the infor. I have really enjoyed this "home".
To be honest I am hopeless when it come to web designing & stuff related. I wished I could contribute more. Maybe it is about time I learn this field. I will let you know if I find any good host/domain.
Wished I could be more of help....
izumisano
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 01:22:37 AM »

Thanks for the advance notice Kim, and for all you've done for us!
Sorry, I don't know anything about web design, but I'll ask around as well.

I'll help with the back up, River-san. 
Kim Nguyen
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »

Hi guys, thanks for the support. I really appreciate that  Kiss.

It would be great if you guys can self-backup your posts, just in case the data moving encounters any troubles.

Thank you so much!

Cheers,

Kim
River
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »

Got it. I will try to backup with Dramas first (since that's where most of my posts came from, LOL. oops!) and slowly moves from there. I will also try to link the picture in its original html/forum format.
AngelReii
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

Just realised I have lots to backup too.  Tongue
Thanks Kim for the advance information.
izumisano
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 05:58:54 PM »

We're back! We're back!
*flipping with joy*

After discussing with Kim, we will continue with the reconstruction, but this existing site is secure now and we will have more time to backup and move.
midori.westwood

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »

It's great to back here! I feel homeless when MashaPlus was down. Let's work together on how to backup the site!  Smiley
izumisano
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »

It's great to back here! I feel homeless when MashaPlus was down. Let's work together on how to backup the site!  Smiley

Yeah, let's do it! There really is a lot to back up  Embarrassed

BTW, in case anyone would like to catch up on our discussions in the past 6 days, some of us went to the old Jpop Music forums here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to pick up from River's post and read the latest sharing on ranking news, Masha's old concerts, last week's radio and the Peach!! goodies.  Wink
River
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

Okaeri!!!

Of course, I have to reply it:

Tadaimaa!!!

mwahmwahwah! And it was just by accident I decided to try this link today. *cough* Will update some of the ranking news and other stuff.
AngelReii
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »

We are home again! What a journey!
You all know the song 'Fellow' ... It feels like that.  Smiley

Thanks to Izumi quick thinking she was able to get Kim. Really, I would have never thought of searching it that way.  Wink
gingerine

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »

Tadaima!   
Feels good to be back home again   Kiss

I don't really know how to back-up the site, but if you ladies just tell me what to do....don't wanna loose this home  Smiley
zara_02

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »

Yay, we're back!! I didn't feel like registering to the jpop forums cause I'm not the most diligent writer but I kept reading you posts so thank you for the updates Smiley

I also have no idea how to back-up things  Huh?
On10

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 02:30:08 AM »

Yay, we're back!! I didn't feel like registering to the jpop forums cause I'm not the most diligent writer but I kept reading you posts so thank you for the updates Smiley

Ditto for me.  I lurked on everyone. Cool

Glad to see this place is OK!
Something tells me Fukuyama-san knows it exists so let's take care of it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Print
Jump to: