Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/westendg/public_html/masha/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Happy New Year 2011
Hello !
..::MashaPlus::..Masaharu Fukuyama International Community
September 23, 2017, 03:51:35 AM

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year 2011  (Read 4224 times)
AngelReii
Administrator

« on: December 31, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »

He who breaks a resolution is a weakling;
He who makes one is a fool.

.... So there will be no New Year resolutions for me again. I gave that up long time ago.  laugh

It is the last day of 2010. Let us remember the joy, sadness, anxiety, frustration, happiness & many other bitter-sweet memories it has given us.

I know this is an early New Year greetings to all. As always I will be staying awake to welcome the first sunrise of the New Year.

To Masha:
As the new year blossoms, may your journey of life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love! May you have a great New Year!

To my fellow MashaPlus:
What the future holds for us depends on what we hold for the future. May all your days be beautiful and bright. Keep your face to the sunshine; let those continuous of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face. Happy New Year!!
River
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 11:51:20 PM »

Oh Reii, I didn't see this post!

To Masha:
I'm coming!!!!!

To Japan:
Hide your Oyaji

To everyone in Mashaplus:
I'll try to share him if I could. Okay?

Kidding kidding.

To Masha:
All the best for the future. 2010 shows you don't need to proof anything anymore. I can never be more prouder at you. You carried yourself well, you pushed yourself and inspired us all. Please continue, I can't wait to see what you have planned for the future. May everything goes well Sir.

To everyone in MashaPlus:
You guys are amazing. You keep me around and this is my happy place. All the best for the new year. May you have what you need, and get what you wish for.  Kiss
AngelReii
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 12:34:39 AM »

thumbs up thumbs up
Fantastic greetings!

Alright.... I think I am going to for the first time in years make a new year resolution.
*drum roll, please*

Oyaji get ready for the girls from Malaysia! We will rock your world!  laugh I mean we will see you in Japan! Don't go anywhere.   Wink
pillowmasha

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 02:26:19 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEARRRR...
izumisano
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 04:32:39 AM »

Happy New Year everyone!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: