Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/westendg/public_html/masha/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ANN TamaRadi Blog 2007.03.13~14 by Fukuyama Masaharu - Tokyo Tower
Hello !
..::MashaPlus::..Masaharu Fukuyama International Community
November 20, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: ANN TamaRadi Blog 2007.03.13~14 by Fukuyama Masaharu - Tokyo Tower  (Read 2023 times)
pillowmasha

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 12:30:01 AM »

Wonder if it's one of the reason he's so dubious about getting married.
Having a drunker as a father is not something to be proud of, but what's surprising is why did this news been unexposed
The press usually loves to expose any kind of sad story or background.
toey

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 01:12:14 AM »

^
No need to publish it so much because he had opened it by himself. Everybody can go to ANN's blog and read it and I think he's an artist who have other stories to make people get interested than his biography in the past.  Smiley

gingerine

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 11:50:03 PM »

He is very brave to be willing to admit his young ways and to disclose his family life, given his status in Japan.

Yes, and i'm so proud of him  Smiley

Also reading his blog, i don't sense any resentment from Masha towards his father.....in fact i feel that he still loves his father despite his flaws  ~ BIG hug to Masha~
River
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

Agreed with everyone. *proud of him*

I'm quite surprised to read about it in his blog, he doesnt need to write it out. We understand. And I agreed with pillow-san, deep down there might be a tiny little fear he might turned out like his father, so he needs to think about it thoroughly. As for how the news was not fully exposed, I'm not an expert in Japanese tabloid, but maybe that man has passed away, and it's not newsworthy anymore. 
izumisano
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 03:36:52 PM »

I think his childhood is no news in Japan. Masha frequently talks about his childhood and family in his radio shows (which started from as early as 1991) and books. I guess when you're open about it from the start, there is not much more to expose.
It seems they were well known in their neighbourhood in the old days too. Midori has translated parts of his book ~足跡 1969-2003~ (literal meaning "Tracks" or "Footprints") and it talks about his past, with interviews from their neighbours. He mentions his father a bit too and it's not bad, like his dad telling him about Japan's boycott of the Moscow Olympics and that his first letter was a Father's Day card to say "thank you" etc.  I read somewhere (interview? blog? sorry) that someone asked him if he had loved his dad and his answer was "I guess I did."
tammydin

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 07:06:49 PM »

55 i really agree with u and i had saw it in midori's blog too!!
sori for comment u, izumisano san, but the the book is from 1969-2005.
izumisano
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »

Oh thanks Tammy-san.  Cheesy Cheesy
No wonder I can't find it anywhere!
tammydin

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 11:10:34 PM »

o really , i just think of my self as one of the tittle say "15年來支持著他 " so i think it's 05 .
izumisano
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

Masha's auto-biography (if you can call it that) has 9 chapters, a total of 31 parts. To make it easier to read, I'm going to do a separate post for each chapter.
Chapter 2 is here:
http://westendgarden.com.au/masha/index.php?topic=87.msg1205#msg1205
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: