Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/westendg/public_html/masha/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ANN TamaRadi Blog 2007.03.27~28 by Fukuyama Masaharu - Tokyo Tower Chapter 3
Hello !
..::MashaPlus::..Masaharu Fukuyama International Community
November 20, 2017, 09:37:28 AM

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: ANN TamaRadi Blog 2007.03.27~28 by Fukuyama Masaharu - Tokyo Tower Chapter 3  (Read 1870 times)
izumisano
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »

Tokyo Tower ~Me & My Radio, & sometimes My Mom~ Chapter 3  (Part 5)

Out of the blue, a telegram had arrived.
The recipient was 「フクヤママサハル」 (Fukuyama Masaharu). I opened it, “Please contact us immediately”, it said.
So I hurried over to make the call. The sender was apparently an Amuse staff from the audition venue.
She was shouting at me, “What on earth are you doing? You’ve passed the previous round! Why didn’t you come? Get over here, now! Quick!”

The auditions usually started around 8am or 9am. I looked at my watch. It was well after noon-time. From my home in Akishima (昭島), it would take at least 1½ hours to reach the audition venue.
“I’m sorry, even if I leave now, it’ll probably be after 3pm when I reach there.”
“It doesn’t matter! Just come!”
Well, since they say so, I made my way over.

If my exhaust muffler hadn’t fallen off outside the Yokota Air Base on Highway 16, I would have driven all the way to Ome as I wanted to stop myself from thinking about the auditions. I would never have known about passing, nor of the telegram. Thanks to my busted exhaust, I have my results and telegram!

Of course the auditions were well over by the time I reach the venue. I just thought that even though they kept asking me to come, I couldn’t have made it anyway. I felt that I was taken as a fool, to have rushed all the way over and find that it’s ended. I was sulking as I went before the interviewer.

“Well, please sing something then,” the interviewer said.

I started losing my temper when I heard that. The others must have done their fresh and lively dances or something, and I have to sing and play by myself again.  They call me to rush over and then ask me to sing immediately, how unreasonable was that?    (*Young Masha having a tantrum*) laugh

I suppressed my bubbling rage and sang “Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu” for the interviewer again.
After that, he told me, “We’ll get the results soon. Please wait here for a while.”

“Pass.”

I don’t know why, but I “passed” the audition.
After that, Amuse Chairman Osato Yokichi spoke to each of the candidates who passed.
When he came in front of me, he burst out, “Oh, is that you? That Yakuza from Shinjuku.”
“Eh?   (You got it all wrong…….I worked in a pizza place….)”
“Yes, yes, I can tell just by your looks~~”
“What…..(This person doesn’t listen at all….)”

And so, I successfully passed the “Amuse 10 Movie Auditions”. Under the leadership of the Chairman who doesn’t listen, what would happen to me? I could not see the way ahead at all.

~End of Chapter 3~

Translated from Midori's blog (http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/fukuyama-masaharu/article?mid=410)
Original posted in ANN TamaRadi blog    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Sorry, these translations have been made quite loosely, based on the meaning rather than actual words. Please let me know if I've made any mistakes, especially where names are involved. Thanks~          
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:08:07 PM by izumisano » Logged
River
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 08:45:32 PM »

haahaha! Young Masha throwing tantrums. I found it cute. Thank God for that little twist of fate, if not, he probably got married and *don't want to imagine the world without his dirty jokes*

Thank you so much izum-san. Lovely translation. Yes, Osato Yokichi is the one that started Amuse, now, he's an honorary chairman. Could this simple mistaken identity (rufian from Shinjuku?Whaat? huh? ) lead to something else?
jessy_jay

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 12:38:39 AM »

Haha, he is so cute. I can see the inspiration and the bravery at him, oh my, the more I read, the more I love him. Thank you so much, izumi-san. I can't wait what happen next, and even though I don't understand, I still want to hear his radio program
River
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 12:51:30 AM »

Welcome jessy!

We're also waiting for the next installment, probably his first taste of entertainment industry. I supposed this is how it feels like if we're watching Ryoma-den, we already know the story, but we just can't wait for the next part.

Btw, take a look around, there's a link to his radio program (download and youtube)
AngelReii
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »

Thanks izumi-san for the translation.
His destiny was not in wood but music. He must have impress them by his singing? attitude? looks? I wonder ....

haahaha! Young Masha throwing tantrums. I found it cute. Thank God for that little twist of fate, if not, he probably got married and *don't want to imagine the world without his dirty jokes*

ahhhh... What would my life be without him.  Grin and dirty jokes, too Grin Wink
jessy_jay

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »

Welcome jessy!

We're also waiting for the next installment, probably his first taste of entertainment industry. I supposed this is how it feels like if we're watching Ryoma-den, we already know the story, but we just can't wait for the next part.

Btw, take a look around, there's a link to his radio program (download and youtube)

Haha, you're right, even though we already know what happen but we still feel like it's something new, The way he told is so realistic, like it's happening right before my eyes Grin. Love him so much.
And, do you know how to listen to it directly, I means, at the time it's on air. Kiss
izumisano
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

Jessy, to listen to overseas radio on-line, this is what I did (there may be other ways)
1. Go to www.peercast.org and download the Peercast software
2. Go to www.winamp.com and download Winamp latest media player
3. Install Winamp first, then the Peercast for Winamp version
4. Once installed, start Peercast. A shortcut (icon of a speaker) will appear on your Windows toolbar. Left click to go to the Yellow Pages.
5. Choose the channel. It took me the longest time to find the right ones. I use FM Osaka for TFM (Sun Japan time 4pm-4:45pm) and HBC キタノラヂヲ for ANN (Sat Japan time 11:30pm-1am). For  キタノラヂヲ, if [PLAY] does not work, try clicking on the name and a new window will open. Then click on [PLAY] in the window and save the link. 
6. Once done, you can go to Winamp to connect to the link by Add File and then listen in.

A word of caution, because of the heavy traffic during Masha's programmes, it's not easy to connect (or remain connected) at those times. Good Luck!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 09:22:16 PM by izumisano » Logged
jessy_jay

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 01:39:40 AM »

Wow, thank you so so much, I will try it now. Thank you. Wow, if I want to hear TFM I have to be awake at 2pm,  I need a lot of try  Angry
izumisano
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2009, 04:58:33 PM »

Chapter 4 is continued here:
http://westendgarden.com.au/masha/index.php?topic=90.msg1288#msg1288

(The new address is http://mashaplus.net/masha/index.php?topic=90.msg1288#msg1288)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:49:24 PM by izumisano » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: